Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tired Sentiments...

It's my birthday tomorrow, and I always get a little sentimental. I'm also tired, so it could get even worse! lol However, my plan is to do the 'sentimental' bit tonight, and to have it forgotten about by tomorrow. :)

It's nothing much, it's just that birthdays are special days to me, and that includes my own. And I get kinda sad about the people who aren't going to share it with me. There are friends who are no longer part of my life, whom I still miss.. one in particular whose birthday wishes I will miss terribly. Then there are those who haven't been in touch for ages, and have probably even forgotten.

But... there are plenty of people who are in my life, and they're the ones who are important. I'm looking forward to getting a cuddle from my girls, and spending the day with my hubby. I've already recieved a lovely card from one friend, and I hope I'll get a few good wishes from others.

So it's time to say goodnight to those sad sentiments, take myself to bed.. and wake up another year older! Yikes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home