Friday, August 10, 2007

Weather Watching!

For the past few days, I've been even more interested than normal in the up-coming weather. And the reason is because we're off on holiday tomorrow, and I needed to know what to pack. The last thing I want is the girls moaning because they're too cold.. or even too warm, so I need to cover all eventualities; and the weather has been so changeable, that we could be facing hot sun, or chilly rain!

The other concern when it's colder and wet, is that I can't get much washing done, because of getting it dry, so I have to make sure I have enough clothes to last. And, that's all of us, not just the girls.. I can be clumsy too! lol

Anyway, we're going to be staying in a caravan park in Romney Sands - it's a nice family area, and we do enjoy the Romney, Hythe & Dymchurch railway, as well as Dymchurch itself.

Oh, and the weather? Well, the bbc site looks hopeful, the weather.co.uk site looks wet!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good holdiay!
Anna

10 August 2007 at 19:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home