Sunday, July 01, 2007

Strange times...

It feels like a strange time at the moment..

Two car bombs found in London, a burning car driven into Glasgow airport. I just thank God that no one so far has been hurt.

A big pile up on the A20, because of the rain and fog.. in June, when it should be sunny.

Ten years since Princess Diana was killed.. and it's also ten years ago that we got married, just a few days before.

We were on holiday when 9/11 happened, and on the way home in the car, I heard Missing You by P. Diddy, the words of which had me crying. I've just heard that he's going to sing it during the Diana concert. Considering how emotional I feel right now, I'm not sure I can listen.

If you've never heard it, watch it here.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QJse82M6BM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How was the tour de france? see any good legs?!
Anna

11 July 2007 at 09:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home