Thursday, May 24, 2007

Shopping...!

It's been a fun couple of days.. for a start, the rain has stopped, and it's been lovely and warm. (It's not going to last apparently, but that's English weather for you!)

Yesterday I was able to get hold of some school trousers for Beth that actually fit, plus some nice t-shirts. I also found some new sandals for myself.. shh, don't tell hubby! hehe

Today, I got sandals for the girls, plus a lightweight raincoat for Amy.. which is usually needed during our British summers! I then went into Argos, where a new stereo system jumped into my arms! Oops.. how did that happen?! LOL

Link to my new stereo :-)

I've been using my computer to play music, but now I have my laptop, the desktop is often off, or the girls are playing games on it. So, obviously, I NEEDED something to play my CDs on. Right?!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cinthia Hamer said...

Hey there...

When I read this blog, I felt this weird sense of deja vu...I could have sworn I'd read it recently. LOL!

Then I realized...this was a whole new shopping trip!!

Those kids must be growing at a prodigious rate(Don't you love my fifty pence words??) to need new sandals already. ;)

Glad you found a fun stereo system...it will go great in the new house!

25 May 2007 at 11:18  
Blogger Michelle said...

LOL.. Beth's first set of sandals were very 'boyish', but she actually found a couple of skirts in the loft that she wants to wear this summer.. so she needed 'girly' ones too!

At the same time, I saw some very cheap and cheerful ones, that they can both have for playing in the garden.

25 May 2007 at 11:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Cinthia -- I could have sworn...oh, right...new shoes, new clothes, new shopping trip because every girl needs to shop and shop A LOT! Sounds like you made a nice haul!

katherine

25 May 2007 at 21:31  
Blogger Michelle said...

Excuse me ladies, my last reported shopping trip was over a month ago.. with no mention of shoes! :cÞ

26 May 2007 at 07:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home