Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Coffee....

I once mentioned instant coffee to Cindy, and got a response somewhere along the lines of "EEWWW"! It turns out she's a self-confessed coffee-snob, who believes you can get more flavour from an old sock than you can from instant coffee!! lol

Now whilst I don't mind the odd cup of instant, it did make me think about how I much prefer filter coffee. As hubby doesn't drink it at home, I picked up some of those little plastic thingies with coffee in, that you put in your mug, then throw away. Having enjoyed that, I bought myself a little cafetiere, a bag of coffee, demerera sugar, and those little cream thingies!! And, it's absolutely yummy!

So thanks Cindy, you turned me into a coffee-snob too! :D

So how about those of you reading.. what do you like? Do you have a favourite coffee.. or even a favourite tea?

3 Comments:

Blogger Cinthia Hamer said...

Hello from the "coffee snob"...

Glad I was able to convert you. I had visions of coming to visit and sneaking out to visit in the early hours for a cup of real stuff and politely dumping the instant in the nearest potted plant. LOL!

Today, though, I'm drinking tea. Yorkshire Gold. Yum! :)

12 April 2007 at 12:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I fall in neither camp! I never got a taste for tea or coffee. I quite like the smell of fresh coffee, Now you could put me in the Pimms or white wine or a rum and coke group though! Oh dear that doesn't look so good now I type it!
Anna

12 April 2007 at 17:31  
Blogger Rosie said...

I love coffee - like you I have a small cafetiere and also the individual plastic filters - I buy M&S or Cafe Direct Fair trade coffee - sometimes the original, but more often the New York or Breakfast blends.

13 April 2007 at 21:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home