Sunday, January 14, 2007

Here, There & Everywhere!

It all started with MSN Spaces (now called Windows Live Spaces).. I set up my little space, spent ages changing themes, adding photos, blogging etc. Then I found Blogger, and set up this blog.. and now I've finally succumbed, and have spent ages setting up MySpace! I also have a Yahoo page, but that never really got going for me, and now I have a friend who blogs using LiveJournal.

What annoys me is when you need to sign up to one of these, simply to leave a comment on someone else's blog. Ok, so I know it may help with spam, but the owner simply needs to set up security their end. On here, for example, I moderate my comments, so if I do get spammed, it never gets published.

It's the main reason I left my MSN space, because anyone without an MSN account couldn't leave me a comment. And I made my Yahoo profile just so that I could comment on Kell's blog there. That one, however, has given me problems, so I'm afraid I gave up. MySpace, I'm not sure, but I don't think I'll blog too much over there. (It's very addictive getting 'friends' though! LOL)

So, I now have quite a few different 'homes', and if you look around, you'll probably spot me! ;) But hey, leave me a little comment to say hello, please?! :-D

(PS If you use MySpace, please be careful with the adverts there, and DO NOT click on any of their pop-ups!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does that mean you will stop here? I am afraid it is all gobblegook to me! Don't leave us !
Anna

15 January 2007 at 12:01  
Blogger Michelle said...

Nope.. I'll still be blogging here.. even though you're probably my only regular visitor! :-D

15 January 2007 at 12:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home