Friday, September 08, 2006

Comments

Someone commented the other day that I don't get many comments in my blog, and she wondered why I bothered. That is true, but I do know that I get more visitors than I get comments.

So how many of you are 'silent readers'.. do you regularly visit various blogs, but never comment? I know I often omit to leave comments where I visit some blogs, and it's usually because I'm not sure what to say. But, to blog writers, it's nice to know that you've been reading, so next time, maybe say a quick hello. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

.... a quick hello! I admit it, I read your blog, but I never say much!

:-)

12 September 2006 at 02:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!

14 September 2006 at 18:57  
Blogger The Book Fiend said...

I very rarely actually comment on any of the blogs I read (despite being an aid blogger myself). It's not because I don't visit & read, & not because I don't like what i'm reading, it's more that I don't often have that much to say inresponse to it other than an "I agree" or something like that, which is a bit dull, really. I comment when I have something to say. ;)

17 September 2006 at 16:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home