Friday, June 23, 2006

I'm still here....

I've not had much chance to blog recently, as I've busy dealing with some problems on my forum. Unfortunately it didn't stay on the forum, but spread elsewhere as well.

I won't bore anyone with the details (some of you will know them all anyway!), but I have learnt quite alot from it, both as an admin, and as a person.

I've learnt that some people can't be trusted, and will turn on you.. I've learnt that some people are just plain childish, no matter how intelligent or better they think they are.. but most importantly I've learnt that there are people who I can rely on for support and help.. and they're the one's that matter! :D

Aside from that, life ticks over.. Bethany has become quite involved in the World Cup, and is insistant that she wears her England kit to a party on Sunday, because we will be watching the next game there, and Amy is as cheeky as ever!

I should be back next week.. with photos from the party. :)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Michelle, I had wondered if there was a reason for no update. Poor you for dealling with such rotten people, but also lucky you for finding some real gems!
Anna

25 June 2006 at 15:02  
Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks Anna.. it's nice to hear from you. :)

26 June 2006 at 09:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
so how do you leave it all behind. Somebody deeply hurt me about 2 years ago and suddenly today I am really angry about it. How do you stop wasting energy on things that should be left behind? Its all very well to say move on but not quite sure always how to do it!!
Anna

27 June 2006 at 18:18  
Blogger Michelle said...

Anna, I wish I could tell you. I have a situation that I'm not able to totally let go of.. and I have no idea how to do it. Just try not to let the anger get you too often.. that one does eat up alot of energy.

I wish you well.

27 June 2006 at 18:50  
Blogger The Book Fiend said...

It's been a crazy-mad time lately, hasn't it? I've barely been bloggin either what with one thing or another, but things will turn out good in the end, 'Chelle. And you know who your friends are - & they all adore you! :)

28 June 2006 at 21:23  
Blogger Michelle said...

LOL Kell.. I've been many things, but I'm not sure 'adored' is one of them!

29 June 2006 at 12:02  
Blogger Cinthia Hamer said...

Anna, one thing that I've learned about anger and bitterness...if you keep, for lack of a better word, wallowing, in it...all you're doing is hurting yourself. You're giving that other person power over you. KWIM?

All that hurt and anger isn't hurting them any...they've already moved on and are thinking about other things...but if you sit and stew, thinking of nothing but them and how they hurt you, you're wasting precious life energy that could be better expended elsewhere.

Have a good cry, eat chocolate, or whatever you use as comfort food, then tell yourself you're done with it...then move on.

That's the only way I can survive some of the crap life's handed me upon occasion.

29 June 2006 at 12:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home