Friday, August 11, 2006

Interviews / Holiday

I know I haven't been around much recently, but I've been busy with various things. Bethany is on her school holidays now, so having both girls at home is keeping me busy!

Mind you, it appears I wasn't missed too much, so never mind! ;-)

For those of you out there who like reading, you might be interested in a couple of interviews I've just carried out for my book forum.. Tess Gerritsen and Kelley Armstrong. They were fun to do, and make interesting reading. At the end of the month, I will interviewing Jodi Picoult.. forum members are invited to send me questions to include, so if you're interested, pop along to the forum.

Tomorrow morning we're off on holiday. According to the 10 day forecast, we're expecting showers every single day, and temperatures in the 60's. How can that happen in August?! Sigh!

Anyway, assuming we manage to leave he caravan, I shall be back in just over a week with a few photos!

Have a good week!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Book Fiend said...

Hope the weather turns out nice after all, Michelle. Enjoy your holiday. And I, for one, will be missing you while you're away! :(

12 August 2006 at 22:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Have a good holiday and hope it doesn't rain too much
Anna

18 August 2006 at 02:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home