Thursday, June 29, 2006

Birthday time....

Sunday was birthday day for my God-daughter Kira, and her twin sister Hannah. The weather held out, and everyone seemed to have a good day. :)

This was Amy, in her pretty pink dress:

And this was Bethany, in her England top! LOL

However, a few days previously, Mandy had picked up a new kitten, and he kinda stole the show! This is Bilbo playing...

And this was when it all got too much...

I'm afraid that after that I got carried away watching the England match, and forgot all about my camera! Hope you had a great birthday, Kira & Hannah!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cinthia Hamer said...

Glad you all had a great time at the party and watching football.

What about pictures of the birthday girls?

Amy's dress is cute. I miss having an excuse to buy all those darling little outfits for babies/tots.

29 June 2006 at 13:00  
Blogger Michelle said...

I'm waiting to see if their dad has any nice ones.

29 June 2006 at 13:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home