Sunday, December 17, 2006

Are you feeling 'Christmasy' yet?

The presents are (mostly) bought, the decorations are up, and Beth has started learning the words to some of the Christmas songs I've been playing. And yet, it still doesn't feel as if Christmas is just over a week away.

Mind you, Beth has finished school, and Glen is now off until after Christmas, but I have 2 days of work left. Maybe when that's over, I'll start to relax, and get into the spirit of things?

How's it going for the rest of you..?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My eldest doesn't finish till thursday but fairly sure he will melt down with excitement before then! Its not really happening for me though.. too tired, also busy christmas with going to other peoples houses so looking forward to the days afterwards with lots of sitting in pj's and playing with new toys!
Anna

18 December 2006 at 11:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home