Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Beatles - Third Time Round!

My mum was a big Beatles fan, and so I grew up listening to their music. Whereas my mum tended to prefer their earlier songs, I always went for the later ones.. although I've grown to appreciate them all.

I recently bought the newly released Love album, which I think is an excellent compilation album, and Bethany immediately decided that she liked it too. She was delighted this evening to discover that I had quite a few albums, so we're starting to work our way through.

She's started something now! LOL

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ther is something about the Beetles. We do not listen to much music radio but on the odd occassion some music comes on the radio its is the Beetles that seem to provoke a big reaction in the children.
Enjoy it
Anna

12 January 2007 at 19:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

11 November 2008 at 09:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home