Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006 comes to an end....

So there we are, another year is about to come to an end. How has yours been, what were your highs and lows?

My biggest high, as always, has been watching my gorgeous girls growing and developing. They're two very different girls, and both wonderful. :)

My other high was finding a job, with just the hours I needed, and some lovely people to work with.. which always makes a difference.

My book forum continues to develop, and it's brought me lots of highs. I've been sent books, and even a manuscript, and I have some lovely people on the forum to discuss them with. Most importantly, I've met some great new people, and made some new friends.

And talking of friends, I've been lucky enough to have a lovely friendship develop over the course of the year. Cindy, I'm hoping next year holds good things for you! :)

I wonder what 2007 has in store....?

1 Comments:

Blogger Cinthia Hamer said...

Thanks, Michelle, for the good wishes for the new year! :)

I hope 2007 brings more wonderful things to you and yours. May BCF bloom and thrive!

I still can't get over how much Beth looks like you!

31 December 2006 at 15:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home