Friday, April 27, 2007

Buying, Selling, Moving.. Argh!

I am now officially starting to get stressed, because this is starting to get close! Glen has done the bulk of the decorating, and just has some fiddley bits left to do. As he does those, I'm going to follow on behind, trying to make this place look tidy and uncluttered.. and with two children, that'll be fun!!

The stair carpet will be replaced by mid-may, and that is when we will go on the market.. and that is but a couple of weeks away really!

I started seriously looking at houses today, and I have 3 that I'd be willing to look at. All have their good and bad points.. unfortunately, my perfect house just doesn't exist in this price range!

1)
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property/14673916
2) http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property/6701868
3) http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property/15088159

If they should still be there in a couple of weeks, we shall go along and have a look.. and I'll let you know!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not going to be an easy summer then? Moving always sounds like a good idea until you actually start the whole process.
Good luck
Anna

27 April 2007 at 18:49  
Blogger Cinthia Hamer said...

The only thing keeping me cemented to the spot I'm in is that I HATE, LOATHE, DESPISE and really, really dislike the whole moving process.

I truly feel for you.

One thing looking at the house links...why are the bedrooms so teensy tiny? You Brits aren't any smaller than we are and some of those bedrooms can barely fit a bed in them! I have a cousin who'd have to sleep with his feet in the door way. LOL!

27 April 2007 at 19:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the look of the first one on your next blog entry. Good luck with it all.
Anna

4 May 2007 at 18:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home