Sunday, May 20, 2007

Update...

I had trouble with blogger the other day, so I haven't updated. On Monday, we learnt that our buyer had in fact dropped out. Thankfully, over the next few days (full of stress!), we got another offer.. just below our asking price, but good enough.

I also went for a 2nd viewing of the house in Dartford, and I love it even more. I'm already planning the furniture on my head, so I have everything crossed it works out!!

With the move in mind, I've started sorting out various cupboards etc. There have already been many bags of rubbish, and a few for the charity shops.. and I'm yet to attempt the loft!!

Please keep all fingers and toes crossed!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh gosh what a stessful couple of days. We think about moving and then remeber what a roller coaster it cna be! Good luck
Anna

21 May 2007 at 18:19  
Blogger Michelle said...

We've taken out a 10 year fixed mortgage.. which shows we intend to stay put this time! LOL

21 May 2007 at 18:29  
Blogger Cinthia Hamer said...

We've chatted since you got the news, but still keeping everything crossed that there are no knots in the works and everything goes smooth.

The house is gorgeous! I'm SO jealous of your garden!!! :)

24 May 2007 at 10:49  
Blogger Michelle said...

Cindy, if things go as we both want, you should be sitting in my lovely new garden next year, sipping coffee, and giving me tips on maintaining it! :D

24 May 2007 at 11:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home