Sunday, May 06, 2007

Blood, Sweat & Tears...

Ok, so maybe that's a slight exaggeration, but it felt close! lol A while back, I promised a friend that I would design her a web site. As a writer, she wanted something to show agents etc, so I wanted to come up with something nice for her.

After playing around with a few ideas, which weren't going well, I came up with a design that we both thought was 'ok', but wasn't exactly what Cindy was looking for. However, it did the job, so we left it up for a while.

A few weeks ago, I finally persuaded Cindy to give MySpace a whirl, and I offered to sort out a layout for her. Once we had the right colours for that, I set about trying to transfer them to her site.

Eventually, after the afore-mentioned blood, sweat and tears, www.cinthiahamer.com was re-born.. a design that I think we both finally like. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its nice that your friends have such confidence in your abilities.
Well done
Anna

10 May 2007 at 11:53  
Blogger Cinthia Hamer said...

Michelle, I know I've put you thru the wringer on this one...but I KNEW you had it in you to create the perfect site. :)

And YOU DID IT!! The new and improved Cinthiahamer.com is fantastic!! I love, love, love it!!

It'll be even better when I actually have some content to put in there, and I'm working on it, believe me!!

Thanks a million times over! I've actually mentioned your name to the PRO coordinator at GRW and there's a chance you're going to get requests for PAID work!! So put on your thinking cap, sweetie. ;)

24 May 2007 at 11:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home