Sunday, June 10, 2007

We're back...


Cottage - front
Originally uploaded by mjmoore uk

The photo is of the cottage where we stayed, and there are plently more photos here, if you wish to peek.. http://www.flickr.com/photos/mjmoore/collections/

Amy is still spotty, and my mum is looking after her tomorrow, whilst hubby and I return to work. The washing is actually now all done, and most of the ironing! And when Beth returns to school, she's going into the new building.. which she's rather excited about. I don't want to go back to work, but I guess I should. :(

Oh.. as a side note, I would recommend Flickr if you're looking for somewhere to store and show your photos.. I've had great fun over there, arranging all of mine! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have been away on holiday aswell so just catching up and see that you are away. How is the house sale?
Anna

12 June 2007 at 14:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home