Sunday, June 03, 2007

Holiday time...

Well, here we are, in not so sunny Wales! Yesterday was a good trip down, and for the first time I can remember, I stopped at one point to change from my boots, into my sandals! LOL Today, however, is very gloomy, and we're expecting rain. We're not too bothered though, because we're going for Sunday lunch in the local pub, then going to visit my grandparents.

The forecast for the next few days is pretty good. I don't need it to be hot, as long as it's warm and dry, and we can get the kids out and about.

We stayed in this particular cottage 5 years ago, and it's still lovely. The owners are really nice, and they've invited us to see their farm, and help milk the cows. I'm not sure what little Amy will think of them.. they're quite big up close!

I have access to the phone line, so I can use my dial up account. As it's pay-per-minute though, I can't be on for long!! It's strange not having it on constantly, but it is nice to have.. being with no internet at all is a strange experience!

I'll pop up some photos when I get back home, rather than attempt it on dial up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home