Thursday, May 31, 2007

Getting ready for our holiday...

On Saturday morning we're off to Wales for the week. We're staying in a cottage near Carmarthen, which means we can get out and about, as well as spending some time with my grandparents, who live nearby. You can tell we're going, because the weather forecast is WET! Nothing new there.. sigh!

Anyway, these are the days I hate.. trying to pack! Because of the weather, there are plenty of clothes to pack. Instead of shorts and sandals, it'll be jeans, sweatshirts and boots! Plus, knowing how messy my kids can be, plus the fact that there's no dryer in the cottage (thank goodness there's at least a washing machine!), I have to make sure we have plenty!

On top of that, I'm not good at organising myself until the last minute. I AM good at writing lists, but actually getting on with something until I NEED to is a different matter! LOL

Anyhow, this is where we're going... link - I suppose I should go and get on! :-D

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds crazy but fun! can't wait to see the pics of your trip! There IS electricity, right????LOL
katherine

31 May 2007 at 17:05  
Blogger Michelle said...

Yes, my friend.. we will have electricity! *rolls eyes*

31 May 2007 at 21:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home