Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Mid holiday...

What a mixed holiday we're having! On the positive side, I LOVE spending some time with grandparents, it's nice to just be away from home, and for once, we're getting pretty good weather.

On the negative side, I've already had a migraine, and yesterday I managed to cause all sorts of aches and pains around my neck and shoulders, due to going on an old fashioned funfair ride. For anyone who remembers it, it's the 'caterpillar' ride.. it goes round rather fast, and a cover comes over you. Unfortunately, being an old ride, it really bumps you around. My neck and shoulder is my 'weak spot', so it's left me with 'whiplash' type pains.

However, beating all that is the fact that poor little Amy is now covered in chickenpox!! We took Bethany out for a bit today, and left Amy with her nan., and we're not too sure what the rest of the week will bring.

Still, the weather report looks good for the weekend, so I'll be able to get through all the washing that's piling up, and get it dried! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home