Sunday, April 23, 2006

Site Update / Cat Update!

The extension to the blog that I was working on has actually now replaced my original site. I needed to bring MJMoore.co.uk up to date, and this way it blends perfectly with my blog. I hope you like it - let me know if you have any feedback.

In it's new format, it's easier to add new sections, so I'm using the oppertunity to add ideas that have been floating in the back of my mind for a while. One of those ideas is a section on pc security.. a growing interest of mine. My aim is to explain some of the basics, and then point people in the right direction for more information. One of those places will be SouthernladySecurity, a site that a friend of mine is in the process of building. :)

As for the kitty cats, things are looking positive. Louis appears to be settling well, and has spent most of the afternoon curled up on the sofa, and looking very much at home! Hannah is desperate to show that she is Miss Boss Cat, and is still coming out with the occasional hiss. But's she's not stayed hidden under the bed, which was my main worry, and there has been no fighting. It's looking good! :D

3 Comments:

Blogger southernlady said...

I'm glad Hannah and Louis seem to be dealing with each other better. I figured if they didn't kill each other in the first day or two, things would work out in the heirachy of kitties.

And thanks for the plug. Liz

23 April 2006 at 17:21  
Blogger The Book Fiend said...

Good to hear the kitties are getting to know each other. :)

23 April 2006 at 17:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really pleased the pussys are doing so well. They are both lovely cats.

23 April 2006 at 18:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home