Saturday, April 08, 2006

I'm back!

It's been a while.. sorry! I've been recovering from a 3 day migraine, getting to the end of my daughter's term, and then enjoying the start of her spring break. Oh yes, and designing a site for a friend.. and learning even more xhtml and css along the way! Now it's time to dust off some brain cells, and re-learn how to install a contact form and mailing list.

Our main day out last week was a trip to Rochester.. Beth and I explored the castle, and I realised that I was a little more worried about heights than I used to be! Beth, however, climbed to the top, spotted Daddy and Amy far below, and was leaning over trying to catch their attention!

Then after lunch we strolled around the cathedral - they have some nice leaflets for children, so they learn a little more about some of the features, so Beth enjoyed that. Then it was time for a coffee, and a slow wander along the lovely little high street! :)

I have a confession to end with.. between us all, we've already gotten through 4 Easter eggs!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds a fun day out, only 4 eggs? thats just not trying hard enoough.
Glad to here you are back and hope you feel better

10 April 2006 at 11:16  
Blogger southernlady said...

I knew you would win over that xhtml...

The site looks GREAT! And so does the contact form. Now if you will only teach me????? Liz

10 April 2006 at 16:09  
Blogger The Book Fiend said...

Those migraines are killers, eh? Glad to hear you're feeling better again & that you've been our having fun. :)

11 April 2006 at 16:29  
Blogger Cinthia Hamer said...

Hello! For some reason, Blogger hasn't wanted me in here for the last few days! Wretched beast!

I'm the lucky recipient of the website, and it's truly the cat's whiskers! :)

Michelle has been trying to explain exactly what an Easter Egg is...I don't think it translates over here, though. :(

13 April 2006 at 14:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home