Monday, March 27, 2006

Clocks 'springing' forward!

I really don't like this idea about putting the clocks forward. On both Sunday morning, and today, it didn't matter what the clocks said, my body knew it was having to get up an hour earlier.. and it has complained all day! I'm tired! hehe

And, it's not even as is we now have lovely spring weather to show for it.. it's been windy and wet! If I have to get up early, I want to be rewarded with a little sunshine, pretty spring flowers, and cute little bunnies! LOL

Ok, that's todays moan over.. hopefully I'll be more refreshed tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you try to shuffle the kids forward Michelle? or do you just go with it?
It doesn't seem to matter where the clocks are, at night I am always ready for bed and in the morning I could do with a bit extra sleep! Maybe I am just lazy!

28 March 2006 at 09:17  
Blogger Michelle said...

Both girls seem to go with it quite well. It's me who struggles.. I must be getting old! lol

28 March 2006 at 09:23  
Blogger The Book Fiend said...

I spent all of Sunday completely exhausted - & with unexpected visitors too! I hate that we have to wait till Octiber to get that hour back!

28 March 2006 at 13:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home